Week 35 preggers.
- Hormones are high and low. jes!
It’s easy to feel a bit lonely, don’t know why but thoughts and emotions come at me at as snow boll, straight in my stomache. Boom, here you go lady! Oh sweet thanks. ;/
Sometimes I wonder why Jake don’t ask more about it all?
But how can he know of all the emotions I’m going through.There is like a million thoughts a minute.
If you are a ”soon to be dad” there can never be to many hugs. Just be extra freaking amazing ok?
Emotions are like the worst roller coaster ride for your lady so just check in every minute ok? hahah!
– I know I speak for all ladies out there with a bump.
- Over all I’m still going strong. I can’t do to 8h work days no more, 4h is enough.
My head and body gets pretty tired. I was at FGL Store on Saturday and luckily I had Lizette by my side, it was very busy. Talking to a lot of people and running around on concrete floor isn’t great. We did 6.5h and I felt tired..but it’s so much fun.
Slept like a baby in the sofa on my Sunday ..
Less work, more rest from now on.
- I gained 10kg which isn’t much at all, feel ‘big’ enough when getting up in the mornings. Especially after yoga too. Stiff like a fridge, (weird saying in Sweden)
- I love fruit more than ever before. Glad that’s my craving.
- I bought one pair of mama jeans, I guess my wardrobe is a bit ‘oversized’ so that’s good.
- I do yoga and breath work daily . I hope this will help me a lot through birth. Strong mind so far,
will see how I will react during labour, but hopefully with deep breathing I manage to control some of the pain.
I’m excited for the next step – to enjoy my super strenght and bring a baby to this world.
Will be the most powerful thing ever.
- Have never been so excited for christmas before, baby brain delux. Time to decorate, it’s november so it’s not toooo early. (says only me)
- We bought a pram and the rest.I did a Q&A on my instagram yesterday and I’m overwhelmed by the response, so many of you got involved. That is so much fun.