A lot is happening this spring over at FGL and I can finally share some of it.
Not long ago I posted on Instagram how a Saturday in Varberg can look if you come for a vist.
Varberg is a beautiful city located just by the ocean so come for a visit if you get the chance.
Here’s some tips.
- Okens BnB in the city center. Owned by my friend Diba and her husband. Such a cute place, with the yummiest of breakfasts! Located right by the train station. Right now there is an offer for February bookings 15% off the price!
- Kusthotellet. One of the biggest hotels in Varberg and this is located right by the ocean guys. Perfect for long walks, Spa and dips in the sea.
- The market is open Saturdays so the city center is more lively then, flowers local farmers food etc etc.
- Kallbadhuset. You can not visit Varberg and miss out on the famous skinny dip’ and sauna. Varbergs finest building for sure. Guaranteed to feel fresh after this visit.
- Brukstorget . A MUST visit obviously. FGL Store and many other shops are open between 10-15. There is a big play area for kids. Great restaurant for lunch or ”fika” cause we got two bakery’s.
The reason why I make this list is because I would like you to enjoy Varberg as the typical ”Varberg bo”
On the 15th of Feb FGL invite you to a YOGA & BREAKFAST event.
.Yoga in FGL is so special. It’s an unique experience for sure. I’ll make us a tasty breakfast afterwards as well so it’s a very nice morning together.
That’s the first weekend I can recommend to visit Varberg.
& if the date doesn’t suite you above – there is another date in March.
Gong concert. A 2 hour gong concert with Bea.
14th of March at this 14.30 -16.00 – come around 14.00 to enjoy some tea before the show starts.
The gong creates a concert of various sound waves that help the body reach a deeper relaxation. The vibrations are curative and neutralize any imbalances at the cellular level.
Just love happenings that’s good for your soul.
Next up is: KUSTFOLK.
The past week we’ve been working with our Kustfolk Design Market.
4-5th of April so it’s a while till then but! Save the date.
Make sure you follow us at Kustfolk_Varberg to take part of what’s going on along the way till we meet in April.
All the best,
( this is a payed update with my business FGL Store.)